Saturday, March 3, 2012

precinct letter of the day


Hi.
1. Lots of faces in the primary for the Dems. In due course I'll send yall a contact list for all of the candidates for all of the positions. Meanwhile, some of you like to have parties, how about arranging a minor candidate meet & greet for the precinct/s? State Rep. etc. I'm reasonably certain Karlsson and Ross would show up. Someone think about it, get back with me? I could work with you to develop it. Must be arranged in March for an early April date.
2. Any of you working in an organized way on the constitutional amendment if you let me know we could consider coordinative activities precinct/your people. Let me therefore know please.
3. It is now appropriate for any who have opinions on any of the primary candidates to post your thoughts on the facebook page, or to me for publication in these emails, or comment on the blog
4. The Obama campaign is doing voter registration all over the state. Go talk with them to get involved in that. Search "Obama campaign."
5. Meeting, Tuesday Mar 6 6:30 PM Panera Northills. Must have quorum. Plan to attend.
6. Must have more email contacts. Give me more email contacts.
Regards, Bob Reis
01-15 Dem chair

No comments:

Post a Comment